It's Time To Rest

I had not being myself for the past 4 years... It's time to take a rest...

Getting sore throat while losing my voice...

Went for crypto tutorial class this morning... quite shock when I saw Dr Heng was inside the class instead of Mr Lim... coz I thought Mr Lim is suppose to in charge our tutorial section... To be honest, Dr Heng is more strict when comes to quiz , and that's what I worried... Coz I was not feeling well since last night, so didn't studied much for the quiz... And I studied for the wrong chapter after found out which chapter came out = ="...But luckily the quiz was quite easy...*phew*...

I fetched K5, Jo and Ivy, went searching for the Immigration Office... took us almost 1 hour time, ended up still couldn't find it... Because all the directions we acquired from all the people along the way were not accurate and precise enough... Until we called Jo's aunt, then only found out the Office moved into a building called Seri Negeri Melaka...which we were actually passed by for few times in our search of this bloody office... We decided to go again next time since it should be closed by the time we reach there...

Highlight of today : Joined my BB and her classmates to celebrate her friend's Birthday...
Venue : Dream Box Karaoke@ Carrefour...
Time : 8pm - 1am...

First time going out with her friends with that numbers of ppl...20 over ppl... only knew few of them before this...but overall , it was fun hanging out with them tonight... sang till I lose my voice... uh... well...it was expected each time go for karaoke...Already sore throat, now I made it worse lol... padan muka...

Talking bout Dream Box... It's consider a new k-box around... My comment? hmm.... Service good la... Songs available...well...not really up to date... the food for the buffet are nice thou, even the choices are not really much... Price... I think Go Go Ktv is cheaper... I don't know about the small rooms, but the large room is nice for me...

Before I go to sleep....Happy Birthday to Vancas~ =)


-Song playing : My Immortal by Evanescense

0 message(s)...read?: