It's Time To Rest

I had not being myself for the past 4 years... It's time to take a rest...

Q&A Session About Me

Tagged by Ivy, so I guess I can't just ignore it right? lol
Here it goes :

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
Industrial training for now...

2. What is your most favorite thing to do?
Drawing, listening to musics/ songs, sleeping...

3. What is the motto of your life??
-Music is life...and life is just like music...Hear it, feel it.....
-Aim and work for what you want... In the same time, accept and appreciate of what you had...

-Family, friends, and my significant other are equal...

4. What will you do when you're feeling angry/disappointed with someone?
Complaining about it to a third party(mostly close friends)...or blog it out like my previous post lol...

5. What is the most important thing to you?
Family & Friends...

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Nope...

7. Are you afraid of pain ?
Depends...Coz sometime I have to face it and take it...

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
Was planning to study...but feel like sleeping lol...

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends...

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you
Helpful, friendly, and able to keep secret for friends lol...

11.What is your 5 most passionate thing at this moment?
Working over my blog header/design, blogging, drawing, following One Piece story, preparing for JLPT...

12. Do you think friendship important than loveship?
Both are important to me...

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Rice...I guess...Since I already had it for the past 20 years lol...

14. What do you think about your life right now?
So far so good...

15. What is the most expensive present you give before?
A piggy soft toy...

16. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Hopefully a man with a career, stable income and still developing for more skills...

17. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Anything except my height lol...Wished to be a bit taller but I already stopped growing =/...

18. Do you consider yourself as selfish? Give evidence.
Sometimes. I can be very helpful but I can be very selfish also. Evidence? Ask my friends...You will get different answers from different people...

19. What do you hope to change in yourself to be a better person?
Laziness, impatience, emotional...


-Song playing :
明日もし君が壊れても by Wands


0 message(s)...read?: