It's Time To Rest

I had not being myself for the past 4 years... It's time to take a rest...

Bloody Attitude *updated*

*Warning* This post may contains vulgar language and sensitive issue for some readers...

Talking about attitude... I really don't like some workers in my university and their attitudes...

Is like, what the hell? For years, I don't really give a shit and already gave up on your efficiency on your works, but now, some of you still want to give me that f***ing attitude...

Especially that
fat bastard in my faculty's office.. For god's sake, you're just a bloody clerk dammit ! We students paid your god damn salary k? Not the university nor your boss.... Ass... Hey, I'm not looking down on her just because she's a clerk k? I'm talking about her bloody shit ass f*** attitude. I'm really sick of it.....

I swear to God,
EVERY TIME I went into that office, EVERY TIME she gives me that attitude when I'm referring something to her...and she NEVER failed to piss me off...Heck, she didn't even look at me when I was talking to her... Ya she did, for 1 second I guess, then continues her works on her hands while "answering" my question...

What? So happened that she is in bad mood every time I went there?? Oh I get it, university students are not kids anymore, should be treated more harshly huh? Call me sensitive or something, but yesterday when I was in there, there was a student who is the
with her... Guess what? She was serving him in a nice and kind manner :

"....Yes...Yes...Oh, I don't think that is possible...Ok...So if there's anything we will inform you k? ...Bye~"


So I taught she was in a good mood today finally, but when I went up to her :


"What do you want?"

"...who can I refer to if I want to get
this document approved?"
(Turned away, continue her works) "Come tomorrow."

(Another guy beside her,who works there as well) :
*smile* "Your are looking for Mdm Hafizah? She's on leave today. Please come again tomorrow k?"

Thank you, the guy who answered me...Sorry coz don't know your name...

For the
fat bastard : Asshole !! Go kill yourself !!

And there was once I went to the office to get my
Dean's List, but no one was there... I called, but no response... I was in a hurry, so I just looked for the file with all Dean's Lists at the usual place myself since it's not my first time getting the cert...then, SHE came out from nowhere:
"What do you think you're doing? Why you're in here ?"

"I'm looking for..."

"Can't you see no one is in the office just now?"

"I called but..."

"Are you trying to steal anything? You better watch yourself boy."

"..."


First of all, WTF I want to steal from you? dammit... Pens? Papers? Money? Other students file? Big deal...Like I even care!! On top of that : AM I THAT F***ING STUPID??...


Secondly... you put it there "OPEN" at the office door and yet you lazy bastard was not there...Am I the one to be blamed?? And I called for someone dammit, and you never answer and better yet, you came out of nowhere right after I went in... What is that suppose to mean??? "Oh, I think I heard someone's calling...Never mind, he/she will leave if no one answering... I will take my time slowly..." izzit???? Argggg!!


Conclusion, she, is the only reason if someday I tell you I don't feel like going to that office. Because I don't want to ruin my mood for the rest of the day....
Fat bastard...Argg!!

Comment from my BB : "Don't blame her. Maybe it's just your face's very "yong soi" (cantonese, means ugly or something like that), that's why people treat you like tat XD lol"

I was like *sweat*...and she may got the point after all lol...(looking at mirror) Does my face really that pathetic?? =/ ...Was it just me and only me getting that "service" from her? T.T...

Oh crap....I did it again... It's 6.30am already O.o... and I have class at 10am later = ="... What to do? I woke up half way I was sleeping just now at 4am...
*sigh*...Nitezz !!

P/S : Izzit just me or this is the second "angry post" in a row already? lol



-Song playing : Last Song
by Gackt

0 message(s)...read?: