It's Time To Rest

I had not being myself for the past 4 years... It's time to take a rest...

Crawling Through The Nightz...

For at least 3 days... my sleeping time had already turned upside down. inside out... I mean, for 3 days, I slept at 10~11am and wake up at 5~6pm O.o...

I think I'm officially a night walker right now lol... Actually I was already a night walker ever since secondary school, but these few days I really broke my own records... before this I always slept around 5 or 6am in the morning after hearing the morning prayers of my Islamic friends here...but I guess these are nothing to those who spent most of their life in night clubbing...ah and those who really need to work at night time...

Come to think about it...It's like physically I'm at this part of Earth, but mentally and biologically, I'm at the opposite part of where my body is.... so, my body tells me to sleep at day because it's night time at the other side of the Earth...what am I crapping ? lol

And surprisingly, I was not doing anything much other than online, download videos and chat with friends... Basically I was just enjoying my time using the Internet because, I'm using the apartment's line, means I share with other residents here... Plus not all units installed Streamyx or using Celcom Broadband here... So the more people using the apartment line, the slower Internet...And normally students don't come back earlier, they come back later after holidays end...So with no people fighting over the bandwidth with me, browsing Internet and downloading shits are just as smooth as using Streamyx... That's why I was enjoying my time...

Well, other than that, I studied O.o...OMG and WTH I just said? ...Study?? During holidays ??? That's just not me folks....But what to do? My JLPT paper is going on during December and I haven't do my revision! uh! ...oh, for u guys who don't know, I'm talking about a Japanese Language Test...Language! One of my weaknesses man! And God dammit I paid for the exam... Like hell I'm gonna let myself failed the paper because of my laziness ... And thus, you will see my table filled with Japanese notes and exercises, and I'm surfing inside...But progress for these few days was.... *sigh*.... you know how weak the will power of a teenager(me in this case lol) can be and how easy for him to be distracted when doing stuff he don't like, and doing it at the improper time(holidays) ... I will need to...I mean I must continue brain wash myself else I'm gonna a dead meat when the exam comes...

Not bad enough? While preparing JLPT , I have some drum performance during December as well I need to practice... (oh, forgot to mention, I'm part of my university's 24 Festive Drums, not really a famous one but we are working on it...)...Some more I'm going to have a short semester when the coming semester starts...

Whats the big deal may you ask?...Here are some "preview" for those who has no idea what a short semester like...Especially to my fresh juniors over here....please note that what I'm telling you is just my experience... It maybe a better case or maybe a worse case when you are in it...the outcome varies among people...


A short semester means :

- 8-9 weeks duration
- Quiz on 2nd week
- Midterm on 3rd week or 4th week
- Assignments given on 4th or 5th week

- Assignments due date on 7th week if you are lucky
- Final exams on the last week - Please note that there might not have any "Study Week" for you because sometimes lecturers can't finish the syllabus in time

So basically if you made yourselves too comfortable and too relaxing during your 1st semester... 2nd semester is gonna be a pain in the *** for you... Well, just an advice anyway, take it, or throw it outside your windows folks... Maybe I'm just overreact about this lol... I think it's because I was having a hard time during my 1st short semester lol...

Conclusion, and my last advice : just plan your time well in short semester... because sometimes you might feel like 8 weeks are not enough...

Oh well, I'm going to sleep earlier today...It's 5am now...Later I have a date with my girl so better keep myself in shape lol =p...



Oh yea...Here's a tribute for myself for officially becoming a night walker lol XD :




Nights!...or Morning ! lol...Whichever will do...



-Song playing : Home by Daughtry


0 message(s)...read?: