It's Time To Rest

I had not being myself for the past 4 years... It's time to take a rest...

Gaming experiece and opinions...

Well at 1st I was just leaving a post on a discussion board on facebook... But as I start typing, I wrote more and and more... So I decided to put it inside my blog instead...

I like playing games... Especially action, 1st person shooting, RPG ,sports or any combination of these... But I do play(played) other genres of game :

I still play DotA, but not really addicted to it...
Strategy games like Red Alert 3 or Kane's Wrath (with friends in my unit)... hope can get StarCraft 2 from my friends soon...
Used to play CS with friends at cyber cafe, but not anymore since I came over Malacca...

Other shooting games : Quake 3, Halo 2, Half Life, Black...
Driving games :Street Racing Syndicate, NFS Most Wanted(ya, I didn't play Pro Street or Undercover), Burnout Revenge ( simply like crashing other cars lol)

Simulation games : The Sims, Sim City 3000/4000, Spore....
Horror games : Silent Hill, Alone In the Dark (PS1)...
Sport games : NBA Street V3, Def Jam Fight, WWE 07-08, Winning Eleven 08'...


Note that some of the games I mentioned are really old... Cause I can play over and over again until I really get bored over it lol...

Among all the games, I'm a
BIG fan of Kingdom Hearts, God of War, Final Fantasy (VII & VIII in particular), Devil May Cry... and currently crazy over Dead Space...Damn scary...Even thou I was not a big fan of horror game, but this game is really bloody nice... Playing this game at night + alone + light off + putting on headset... Enough said lol... but after getting used to it... I'm kinda immune to the sudden appearance of monsters during the game play... yet the setting and environment still scared the shit out of me... Like voice of some1's giggling/moaning while your walking in the dark,or the celling/windows suddenly explode right at your face, or a sudden lights off when your wallking in a corridor...

- Dead Space's Addiction XD

Anyway, in this entry, I just want to voice out my opinions towards gaming...
1st of all, shooting games... Dear game developers... shooting games are, and ONLY, meant for PC , trust me... no other console are better and easier to aim with then using mouse...I don't know about Wii since I don't know much about it... But as far as I experienced... aiming using PS2 or xbox joystick are just stupid... And some games even have auto aim... Wth?? What's the fun of playing shooting game if it's auto aim?? For anyone who likes the auto aim thing and actually enjoying it... Go aim yourself at the head....I don't care if any of you guys out there is pro in shooting game using joystick... It's stupid... Not you, but the controls... Support PC for shooting games yo!!!

Most of the the games I like, like KH & GoW... They are going to change from PS2 to PS3 for their next game... or change to other console like Nintendo or even cellphones.... What the heck is happening??? Why must they force us to buy new console ?? If it's just the graphic that improved...Then I rather keep the game in the same platform so I can still play the game without buying new console...
It's not like I don't appreciate better graphic or new environment like playing with Wii... I do... I like games with high resolutions and graphics, but for god's sake, create new original game or at least with new story/characters will ya?? like Final Fantasy...changing platforms is acceptable since the stories are independent for each version.. I really hates it when they have some nice game in PS2, the story was no ending when you finish the game, and you need to continue the story in PS3 or other console...WTF????

-Birth by Sleep...I wanna play!! T.T
-

What worse is...some nice games only available in
PSP ...what the heck?...now they put visual satisfaction aside, go for portability... Is ability to play games EVERYWHERE that much of a selling point? I still don't understand why ppl like PSP, really... playing a high graphics performance game with a screen of a size of your palm is not cool at all... bringing it along to class and play games during the lecture is not cool as well... You can play during your meal, when your in a bus or what so ever... Just go away from me if your in my class k? ... Nope, I'm not saying this because I don't have a PSP, heck, I can just buy it whenever I want to...I just don't like PSP, k?...

-Ain't a fan of PSP man !!


Guess that's all for this time... I shall talk bout it again next time... I've already postponed this post for too long coz I was kinda bz back then... Another post is waiting for me to finish also, the one I wrote after I came back from my JLPT and Klang trip... Hopefully can post it by this week...


P/S: Thank you Mr S.Andrew for postponing the System Analysis & Design exam but sir, next time inform us earlier la... not at the morning of the exam date = ="...




-Song playing : Tongue Tied by Faber Drive


0 message(s)...read?: